Monday, September 10, 2012

Back in Action!

Hey gang!  I'm reactivating this blog and it'll start off as something of a library for my recent work for PopCultureShock, which will soon be going off the air. I didn't want to lose some of the pieces I had done for them and since many had nothing to do with Philly (like my other blog features specifically), I thought I'd plop'em up here for old time's sake.

New content will be coming though and as a small bonus for people who may have read all the pieces that I did for PCS...I'll be updating the entries and they'll have new images and such.  lol Think of'em as Director's Cuts!

All the old blogs that were here are totally gone though...sorry friends, there are no more booby shots of Helen Mirren lingering and while I may miss them too, I'm sure we'll have something new to feast our perverted eyeballs on real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment